Friday, December 30, 2011

If I say I'll do it I will!! My first Blog Post...

When life hits you with circumstances beyond your control (for me my health going down the tubes after a series of other very unfortunate events) you have to adapt to survive.

This will be a documentation and sharing, hopefully learning tool for myself and others who are DISTRESSED in any way and want to make small or very big changes in your life.  I will be sharing everything from simple healthy recipes that really work with challenging lives to provide healing and nourishment.  I will add a sprinkling of  funny stories, frustrations, lots kitties kitties and more kitties, tips for reducing pain, organizing, being more efficient, all the things I have learned and will be teaching myself to make life a little less distressing.  I am learning how to slow down and enjoy the simple things in life which happen to be almost any Vintage or Antique.  Anything which inspires me to live in a less complicated more natural way.

SKIP DOWN HERE FOR A QUICK READ...
are you distressed?
are you suffering from chronic pain?
loneliness? abandonment?
do you need recipe ideas that are simple and healthy and affordable?
Do you like cats? animals?
Do you like antiques and vintage finds?
Then follow my blog and you will discover with me all this and more!!

~ xoxo Shawneen Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment