Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New Year's Resolutions...Changing my Perspective in 2015

This year I want to change my perspective on life.  The theme as you will see is words that start with the letter P, which is of no significance that I can think of.  Here they are in no specific order...

First of all I have to tell myself...No PANICKING while reading these!!


I will change my PERSPECTIVE on life.
I will make PROGRESS.
I will PERSEVERE.
I will trust in God's PROMISES.
I will have a POSITIVE outlook.
I will not PROCRASTINATE.
I will not be PESSIMISTIC.
I will not have a POVERTY mentality.
I will not let PASSIVE aggressive people affect me.
I will not be a PEOPLE PLEASER.

I will make the PREPARATIONS needed for the wonderful life ahead of me!

Let me know if any of these stand out to you as goals for your New Year, how you hope to achieve them and of your progress

HAPPY 2015 and God Bless!!
xoxo Shawneen Nicole

New Year...New Hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment