Friday, March 13, 2015

Win a Chance to be a Character in my upcoming Novel Conspiracy at Forest Bay High : Book 1 The Golden Locket of Death

Be a character in my novel!!! Donate to my blog and receive a chance to become a character in my upcoming novel 
$15=one ticket
$25=two tickets
$50=three tickets
$75=four tickets
$100 and over...
AUTOMATICALLY BECOME A CHARACTER IN MY NOVEL
,
Conspiracy at Forest Bay High: The Golden Locket of Death
http://vintagedistress.blogspot.com/…/my-vision-for-conspir…
**Terms and conditions: only 5 spots are available. Characters are my choice as the author. You can use various combinations of your name such as first and middle. Visit www.vintagedistress.blogspot.com and click the donate button on the right upper corner of the blog page (or just click the donate buton in the top righthand corner of this page. Follow the instructions to make the donation through PayPal. Good Luck! I look forward to announcing our winners on this page the week following the contest end date August 31, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment